- MODEL: EVC30
- Plug: NEMA 14-50P
- 208-240VAC / 30 amps
- For indoor or outdoor installation (-40 ° C to 40 ° C)
- Cable: 7,6 meters (25 feet)
- Wall mount for the charging station and cable holder included
- Casing dimensions: 330mm x 165mm x 60mm (13.00’’ x 6.50’’ x 2.50’’)
- Limited warranty: 3 years
- Compatible with all plug-in vehicles (100% electric or plug-in hybrids) sold in North America (SAE J1772MD, lasting over 10 000 charging cycles)
- Manufactured by Elmec Inc. in Shawinigan, Québec, Canada
Your EVduty charging station must be installed on a 40 amp circuit by a master electrician. Download the user manualand hand it to your electrician.
- The EVduty charging station is programmed to deliver up to 30 amps. If necessary, Elmec can program a lower intensity if a 40 amp circuit is not available (to be discussed with your electrician).
Connected via outlet: portable installation with connection to a NEMA 14-50 wall outlet (not included), depending on selected variant.
- CSA-C22.2 No. 218.1 (2012)/ UL2231-2 (Edition 2) (2012) – Standard for Safety for Personnel Protection Systems for Electric Vehicle (EV) Supply Circuits
- CSA-C22.2 No. 218.2 (2012)/ UL2231-2 (Edition 2) (2012) – Standard for Safety for Personnel Protection Systems for Electric Vehicle (EV) Supply Circuits: Particular Requirements for Protection Devices for Use in Charging Systems
- UL 2594 (Edition 1)/ CSA-C22.2 No. 280:13 – Standard for Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment
: Get a $ 350 government rebate on the purchase of a charging station + $ 250 on the installation fee.
COST AFTER QUEBEC GOV. REBATE:
EVduty charging station retail price: 799$
Quebec Governement rebate : 350$
(some conditions apply)
Cost after rebate : 449 $ + applicable taxes on the retail price of (799$)
: Government incentive is 50% of purchase costs up to a maximum of $500 and 50% of the installation costs up to a maximum of $500 (including electrical inspection) up to a total maximum of $1,000.
SEE : http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/vehicles/electric/electric-vehicle-charging-stations.shtml
Documents to download (PDF):
FUTURE UPGRADING OPTION
It will eventually be possible to “upgrade” your non-smart EVC30 charging station to a smart version with the purchase of a kit including a new electronic circuit, an instruction sheet and the license agreement. This option will only be available on the new model (not on the original EVC30T). The price and date of release of the kit are not yet determined.