- MODEL: EVC30
- Plug: NEMA 6-50P
- 208-240VAC / 30 amps
- For indoor or outdoor installation (-40 ° C to 40 ° C)
- Cable: 7,6 meters (25 feet)
- Wall mount for the charging station and cable holder included
- Casing dimensions: 330mm x 165mm x 60mm (13.00’’ x 6.50’’ x 2.50’’)
- Limited warranty: 5 years and 3 years on the cable.
- Compatible with all plug-in vehicles (100% electric or plug-in hybrids) sold in North America (SAE J1772MD, lasting over 10 000 charging cycles)
- Manufactured by Elmec Inc. in Shawinigan, Québec, Canada
Your EVduty charging station must be installed on a 40 amp circuit by a master electrician. Download the user manualand hand it to your electrician.
- The EVduty charging station is programmed to deliver up to 30 amps. If necessary, Elmec can program a lower intensity if a 40 amp circuit is not available (to be discussed with your electrician).
Connected via outlet: portable installation with connection to a NEMA 6-50 wall outlet (not included), depending on selected variant.
: Get a $ 350 government rebate on the purchase of a charging station + $ 250 on the installation fee.
COST AFTER QUEBEC GOV. REBATE: EVduty charging station retail price: 799$ Quebec Governement rebate : 350$ (some conditions apply) Cost after rebate : 449 $ + applicable taxes on the retail price of (799$)
: Government incentive is 50% of purchase costs up to a maximum of $ 500 and 50% of the installation costs up to a maximum of $ 500 (including electrical inspection) up to a total maximum of $ 1,000.
SEE : http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/vehicles/electric/electric-vehicle-charging-stations.shtml
Schedule your Charging Station Installation Online. An expert will call you within 24 to 48 hours to confirm.
COMMERCIAL / PUBLIC
CONTACT US FOR ALL YOU COMMERCIAL NEEDS & PROJECTS
1 (888) 777-9903
The Elmec design team has developed a robust pedestal for 2 EVduty 240V / 30Amps charging stations. Product offered for a commercial or residential use (ex: multi housing). The pedestal, made of painted steel, supports two EVduty charging stations and two plug holsters with integrated cable holder. The pedestal is fixed to the ground by 4 anchor points that become inaccessible once the rear panel is installed (with anti-vandal screws).
Fast charger (50kW). The EVduty3 EVCFC50 is a 50 kW DC fast charging station that can charge vehicles equipped with a CHAdeMO or SAE Combo fast charging port. The EVduty3 concept, which places the charging station itself inside the building, makes it possible to propose a fast charging unit at a significantly lower cost (up to 50%) than that of the competitor products.
* It will be possible to set the charging stations in load-sharing mode by installing the smart charging station upgrade, which will be available soon (allowing among other things to access charging via the EVduty application).
Preset Sales was created by combining two business ideas. It started with the idea of a marketing centralization of the evolving green industry, and the improvement of the electrical products marketing techniques. With the combine expertise of the founders in the industry of electrical distribution and…
TOLL FREE :
1 (888) 777-9903
235-372 Rideau Street. ON
Ottawa K1N 1G7